There are so many ways you can make a difference in the lives of homeless Boxers. There are different levels of involvement. By working together we can make a difference in a dog’s life that would have otherwise ended tragically.
How can YOU help? Here are some of the ways. Please contact us to discuss the role YOU wish to play in a homeless Boxer’s life.
Here are some of the ways you can help:
- Adopt a Boxer
- Foster a Boxer in need
- Donate much needed funds
- Donate supplies like dog
- crates, toys, collars, leashes
- harness, office supplies, equipment and
- vehicles – we need vans for transport!
- Donate services to help with fundraising,
- website maintenance, newsletter production,
- news, media and public relations, etc.
- Conduct adoption interviews via telephone
- Conduct home checks
- Transport dogs to/from
- veterinary appointments,
- shelters, adoptions,
- events, foster homes, etc.
- Help us train dogs
- Provide care for special needs dogs
If you would like to help us by volunteering, please fill out our volunteer form here.